Re: Batteries (was Re: LZ: Security my ass)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Batteries (was Re: LZ: Security my ass)

>probably a diode/capacitor detector circuit.  When the main power gets
>below a certain threshold (probably 3.2-3.6V) the main supply diode
>becomes reversed biased and the lithium takes over.  If the lithium
>isn't present then the other diode becomes forward again, so you
>always have battery retention with at least one power source.
  Just to confirm, that means as long as you turn off the calc through
TI-OS, you can take either all 4 AAs or the lithium one...like it says in
the manual...
Fight the CDA                          | Sincerely,
http://www.cdt.org/ciec/join_ciec.html | Andy Warnock
Andy's Internet Page = http://users1.ee.net/tardis/