Re: A85: Assembly-85: Why It's Starting To Stink!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Assembly-85: Why It's Starting To Stink!

On Tue, 12 Aug 1997 06:46:54 GMT mikep@anet-dfw.com (Michael Pearce)
writes:
>I don't think you fully understand why all of the new shells came out.
>Their *intent* is to make a shell that surpasses ZShell.  Every shell
>released includes (if nothing else) new Rom Calls.  So if any game
>used one of these functions, there goes ZShell compatability.  What if
>the new shell that came out was ZShell 4.5 and it supported
>relocation, libraries, blah, blah, blah.  It's purpose would still be
>to surpass Zshell 4.0.  But for some reason, I don't think there would
>be the same complaints if it was ZShell 4.5.

no no.. what i'm saying is.. the shell i'm using right now is either
zshell 4.0, cshell nxt 3.05 or phat os... and all these shells are easy
to install and use.. period.  and i'm saying i don't like usgard made
games/programs cuz it won't work in zshell/chsll/phatos..etc.. and it's a
hassle installing usgard
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR: