Re: A85: Assembly-85: Why It's Starting To Stink!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Assembly-85: Why It's Starting To Stink!

On Mon, 11 Aug 1997 22:36:08 -0700 Ryan Myers <rmyers@inetarena.com>
writes:
>To Other Programmers: To most end-users of our programs, all they care
>about is whether or not they can run it.  To put it simply, if they
>can't
>run it with what they have, they won't play it - regardless of how
>recent
>their shell is.  And the fact of the matter is: The large majority of

true.. :) that's why i haven't tried sqrxz (err what version? the newest
one) because it's for usgard, (i'm not flaming it).. and well i just
don't want to hassle unzipping files picking which backup to put on my
calc.. which libraries.. etc.. to just try out a beta game.. heck if it's
easier then yeah i'll try it.. but it's not.. so i won't..

and again.. games/programs made for a CERTAIN shell (that's NOT zshell
compatible) is a *BIG* HASSLE for users.
---
-nXt
   nxt@geocities.com     http://nxt.home.ml.org  OR:
   nxt@juno.com