A85: Usgard program distribution

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A85: Usgard program distribution

I was just wondering why all of the Usgard programs (such as Sqrxz
which requires 3 .85s files (only 2 of which are in the zip) ) don't
instead come packaged in the trusty .85g also.  I mean, this way when
i want to try out Sqrxz for the first time, i just send the .85g
containing all of the files required.  If the library is already on my
calc, i can choose not to overwrite it (or overwrite, whatever).
Sounds like a damn fine idea to me.  On a different note, i don't have
any idea if this is possible, but can you send .85g's to the expander?
If so, that may clear up some of the problems of wasted blocks.

-mike pearce