Re: A85: Usgard program distribution

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Michael Pearce wrote:

> I was just wondering why all of the Usgard programs (such as Sqrxz
> which requires 3 .85s files (only 2 of which are in the zip) ) don't
> instead come packaged in the trusty .85g also.  I mean, this way when
> i want to try out Sqrxz for the first time, i just send the .85g
> containing all of the files required.

What if the user doesn't want to send over all files? For example,
after you've played Sqrxz for a while, you maybe don't want to
send over the default world (which will probably be a couple of
K when done). Then you would have to send over the 85g file and
then remove it. I mean, I use link85 to send files to the calc,
and it takes notime to press Enter three times to select all files
I want to send to the calc.

--
Jimmy Mårdell                   "We are the crown of creation
mailto:mja@algonet.se            we may do whatever we please

Follow-Ups: References: