Re: A85: Pinball Routine

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A85: Pinball Routine

If someone had all of those, there'd already be a Pinball game...  That's
practically 90% of the work.  To my knowledge there isn't anything like
that out there, gonna have to make it yourself.

At 11:33 AM 8/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I'm writing a pinball game for Usgard, but I have one problem:  I don't
>have a realistic pinball routine.  If anyone has one that meets the
>following specs, I'd be grateful.
>
>*The ball must have a sense of gravity going towards the bottom of the
>screen.
>*The ball must bounce off the walls, bumpers, etc. at realistic angles.
>*I must be able to give the ball some upward momentum (from the starter,
>the flippers, and the bumpers)
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.
>--
>-Brandon Turok
>-windowswiz@ibm.net
>-http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Bay/8790/

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@geocities.com>
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...

Follow-Ups: References: