No Subject

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

To all Darkness fans, I recently released a "Darkness Map Designer's Pack",
which has information on designing Sprites and Maps for use in my game,
Darkness.  It will let you test and view your maps on your calculator and
gives you complete instructions on the format of the files.

If you would like to help me out by designing maps, I would greatly
appreciate it and you'd receive credit in the documentation.

Thanks!  If you want the file, go to my web page
(http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/) and hit the ZShell
button, and it's in the Darkness section, or you can request it from me.
It's not too big.

---
Evil Jim
Viva La Mexico
<eviljim@geocities.com>
http://www.geocities.com/TimesSquare/Arcade/8210/
I want to die in my sleep like my Grandfather, not screaming in pain like
the passengers in my car...