Re: LZ: Programming question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Programming question

According to "Paradox":
>At 09:23 PM 10/13/96 UT, you wrote:
>>I got a question or two if someone can answer id appreciate it...
>>1) If i know i am shooting a ball at a 15 degree angle (or any other specific
>>degree) how can i find the slope or path that the ball will follow?
>>

>just take the tangent of the specific angle to find the slope
>
>Christopher DeMars -- paradox@sonnet.com

I am now working on it instead of Frank while he does Pacman... I prefer to
write my routines in TIBASIC and then translate to ZS.  I already have
routines to draw a line at any angle, and reflection is almost finished.  I
can also load levels and find which boxes are hit by a given line.

The final game will be in grayscale.

C ya,
Ryan Myers ( rmyers@teleport.com )
http://www.teleport.com/~rmyers/
"Canthus" or "Darren" on DARKWORLD / Twisted Fate