Re: LZ: Running Zstuff from TIBasic

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Paradox wrote:

> I was wondering how those programs that run a zshell program from the
> TIBasic menu work. Is it possible to use this kind of thing to trick a 82
> into running Asm programs?
>
> Thanx,
>    -Paradox-
>         "Life is the ultimate paradox;
>           It looks logical on the outside
>             But, when you look closely,
>               Things make no sense..."

Well, those programs add an interuppt routine.  So when you enter the
string, it runs it. (I'm not exactly sure how the syntax is)  To mess
with the interruppt routine, you need a zshell program, to have a
zshell/assembly program you need zshell or an 83.  To have zshell you
need a custom menu to have pointers to the program.  Sorry :)  Buy an 85,
they're the best(considering the 92's price)

<pre>
--
Compliments of: