LZ: tinet meeting

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LZ: tinet meeting

after a one week break hopefully everyone will show up to another tinet
meeting <i was at the last 'meeting' (i was the only one :P )but i guess
that was because i didnt warn anybody> and i apreciate those who showed up
to the meeting before and i wasnt there <sorry, i got tied up> well there is
a meeting tonight same time and place..
location: irc.erols.com
port:     6667
time:     10:00 est <edt>

please show up.. everybody <minus 2 in particular (you know who you are)> is
welcome to come especially if you program!!! we still need a few.
there are only about 3-4 more weeks left of summer vacation for most of us..
so lets get as much done as possible before we have to <caugh> study <caugh> :)
sorry for inturping the zshell discussion
chris
<cbporter@erols.com>

ps... i would like to ask that these people show up if at all possible:

micha gibson  <my biggest supporter :)..>
zach... <hotdog> <rpzeh@...> aka  <ti92man@aol...>
mr. behroozi   <i think i spelled it right> <elitespy>
<_MBM_>  <i forgot his name> <the guy who wrote loderunner>

i havent seen you guys or heard from you in a few weeks so if they could
show up that would great.. everyone is welcome to show up.. <except 2 in
particular> so come if you can
tanx