Re: LZ: variables

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: variables

>Ok, I have a few questions on this one. Is there a list or some help files
>on these rst instructions? I have personally never used them or even known
>what they do. They might be in ti-ram or ti-rom.txt, but if they are I don't
>think that they work with roms 9.0 or above (since I have 9.0...would it
>even work on my calc? That does bring up a portability problem if not).

Instructions are dependent on the processor, not the ROM version.  All valid
Z80 instructions should work with any ROM version.

P.S.  Does anyone know if that solid state hard drive was ever built?

*  Eric P. Anderson                     "Who is General    *
*  crusader@mo.net                      Failure and why    *
*  http://walden.mo.net/~crusader/      is he reading      *
*  Finger for PGP public key.           drive C?"          *
*  Fprint:3E 3C 52 A2 C1 3F 61 B5 71 7F 10 F1 09 B4 D4 D7  *
*  This is a public notice that all unsolicited and/or     *
*  commercial emailers will be charged an archival and     *
*  downloading fee of U.S. $500.  Emailing me signifies    *
*  agreement to these terms.                               *
*  "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance." -Jefferson *