Re: LZ: HP48 v.s. TI-85

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: HP48 v.s. TI-85

At 05:13 PM 7/29/96 -0800, you wrote:
>How much more does a HP48 cost than a TI-85?  Does it have assembly?  Is
>it faster?  How does it transfer files from Computer to Calculator?  Is
>it better? Why?

Don't know if you realized this, and I think a lot of people on the list
do...so, here it is to everybody:

This is list-zshell. We discuss you guessed it ZSHELL. It is NOT a general
TI-Calculator or even TI-85 list. This is a question for the calc-ti mailing
list or the usenet group bit.listserv.calc-ti. This list is for discussing
running/programming ZShell. It is also not a place to start Calculator wars
(especially on a ti based channel cause guess what would win)

If you don't plan on talking about zshell, don't use this list. I think that
pretty much sums it up....

I ain't the moderator....but who the hell cares...I'm sick of off topic
discussions, if you don't know what an "on-topic" discussion would be, see
the recent posts LZ:Rotating, LZ:variables, LZ:Advanced CP instructions...

TTYL,

+----------------------------------|----------------------------------+
| Matt Bathje                      | mpb@xnet.com                     |
| The Piper at the Gates of Dawn   |                                  |
|                                  | "There's someone in my head, but |
| Minister of Caffeine Consumption |  it's not me" -Pink floyd        |
|     and Distribution (DNRC)      |                                  |
|	O- 			   | "Oh boy, sleep, that's where I'm |
|  www- ZGuide: www.xnet.com/~mpb  |  a viking" -Ralph Wiggum         |
|       Personal: not finished yet |                                  |

Follow-Ups: References: