Re: LZ: Zshell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Zshell 4.5

list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:

> >I guess I will throw in my $.02 about possible zshell programs.  A
> >uilt in subroutine for random numbers would be nice.  I definitely could go
> >for a preference screen, or possibly there could be a control panel that
> >programs could load options into.  That way all the options would be in one
> >menu.  A speed control could be handy as well in case you want a program to
> >run slower if your ti is accelerated.  That's all the things I can think
> >of so far, let me know what anyone thinks about my ideas.
> >
> >Mike Berry
>
> Other Subroutines could be
>
> High Score
> Collision (maybe)
> NASR (maybe) So 2 programs with NASR only need a library
> Grayshade
> Etc
> Min Idzelis
> http://www.en.com/users/daved/Min/playroom.htm

This is all getting rediculous. I think ZShell should have ONE function
that takes an offset, and a name. Then it looks for the var specified by
the name, and if found, it executes the code at the offset from the var.
That is all that is needed. This would just form a library system. If the
string wasnt found, ZShell would tell the program. That is all that is
needed. No password stuff, no options menu.

--Steve