Re: LZ: ZShell 4.5

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: ZShell 4.5

list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:

> Steve Wrobleski wrote:
> >
> > Wouldnt it be possible to add a couple of bytes to ZShell 4.5 that would
> > always stay at a fixed address? Say like 20-30 or so. That way we could
> > put in interrupt handlers and theyd always be at the same place. thatd
> > work, wouldnt it?
> >
> > --Steve
> the interrupt handlers are already at a fixed place in ROM. see some of
> the source code at ticalc.org for more information on using interrupts.Um, im talking about for interrupt programs, not about the rom's
interrupt handlers. I was lookin over my z80 book and i realized it would
be 300 bytes, which is kind of a lot, but its a lot better use of those
300 bytes than an option screen or a password feature. This way, when
someone goes into the graph screen, the calc doesnt crash.

Does anyone have a table of the addresses all the rom-calls used in
zshell programs for  all the roms, but more importantly rom 10? Im
thinking about taking a shot at writing a shell. (No recompilation of
programs needed)