Re: LZ: Hide ZShell v1.0

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: LZ: Hide ZShell v1.0

list-zshell@lists.ticalc.org wrote:

> ATTENTION! Here is our newest program for ZShell Hide ZShell v1.0. Hide
> ZShell moves and hides ZShell's custom menu pointer so those pesky
> teachers will think you don't have ZShell on your calculator but you
> really do. Read the documentation that comes with Hide ZShell for more
> information. Hide ZShell is available at Maximus Productions home page
> at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp
>
> PCoMP
> Visit Maximus Productions home page at: http://www.ntsource.com/~pcomp

But then again, if they dont want ZShell, you could always write another
shell. (How much interest would there be for a shell that has the bare
minimum. It would be totally ZShell compatible, some of the extras would
be missing like it could only be run on one rom version. Of course there
would be a version of it for every rom, one backup for each rom. This
would be to save space. It might lack some of the extras of ZShell, like
most of the text and the title screen, but it would sure save memory..)

--Steve