[A83] Re: Announcinga new TI-83 Development Suite

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Announcinga new TI-83 Development Suite

Yep, it's a pretty logical basis for a compiler.

It's just up to the compiler programmer to find what's best or easiest to
program.

You could program everything individually, or you could have stack wrapper
functions that will pre-load the registers from the stack depending on what
you send it/etc.

You'll really need to keep it as slim and not-overextended beyond the reach
of basic ROM calls/z80 ability in order to keep the program size down and
speed up.

You really need a template compiler so that we can easily switch c-library
wrappers in and out trying new things.

corey