[A83] SDCC port (was RE: Announcing...)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] SDCC port (was RE: Announcing...)

All right, I've got good news and bad news.  The bad news is that I took a
look at the SDCC source code, and I can barely understand a line of it.  The
good news is I think I don't have to.  It looks like you can instruct the
linker to locate the code and data wher you want, and so it should be
trivial to cram the output into an .83p file.  I'll poke at it some more
when I have time, and if you're lucky, I'll start to work on a utility to
target the TI-83, and see about reimplemention a subset of the CRT.

Stupid like a fox!
Look ma, I'm an artist: http://aaronstj.deviantart.com