[A83] Re: Superscript numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: Superscript numbers

I'm not talking about how the calc parses and calculates it. If I make a
program that outputs one of those examples, the user should be able to
understand what it means. And a human can't see the difference between
two identical characters, even if they have different values in the calc's
memory.

Rob van Wijk

> But aren't those all tokens anyway? There can be 2 tokens with the same
> or similar ASCII characters, but with different functionality....

http://www.gmx.net

Follow-Ups: References: