From: assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org
[mailto:assembly-83-bounce@lists.ticalc.org] On Behalf Of Rob van Wijk
Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2002 5:42 AM
To: assembly-83@lists.ticalc.org
Subject: [A83] Re: Superscript numbers

I'm not talking about how the calc parses and calculates it. If I make a
program that outputs one of those examples, the user should be able to
understand what it means. And a human can't see the difference between
two identical characters, even if they have different values in the
calc's
memory.

Rob van Wijk

http://www.gmx.net