[A83] Re: ticalc.org - 83+SE

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] Re: ticalc.org - 83+SE

>except
>83
>is that
>some of
>>>
>>> Oh, I'm not one of them. I use 1.10 :-~
>>
>>Ditto
>1.10?  I haven't used that in a looooong time

I got it with my calc last year in June/July. Why should I upgrade? Yes,
there was a chance for me to upgrade. There were some guys with 1.12, which
made the calc completely crazy, like arc cleared (suddenly) -> ram
cleared -> arc back. They said it was Ion (1.4). Now I'm happily using 1.10
and don't see *any* reason to 'upgrade'.

--
Ronald