[A83] [no subject]

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A83] [no subject]

When running an assembly program, where is all the free ram located?  I
remember hearing a while ago that the free ram is located right at the end
of the program so you could put a label at the very very end of your source
and use that as a place to store a buffer or something (so long as you had
enough free ram).  I ask this because I need a place to store a 900 byte
buffer and I don't really want to just add 900 bytes onto my game.  Is
there any way I could fit 900 bytes onto the fps or something?

http://www.MyOwnEmail.com