Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

On 10 Mar 00, at 11:16, James Vernon wrote:

There will be 11 standard levels and also a level editor for you to
make your own external levels. Multiplayer possibilities haven't
really been addressed yet... that could be a possibility in the future
although I don't know if I'll ever get around to that. The source code
for the game and level editor will be released with the program.

Alright... Is it for TI-83+?  If not, I'll have fun converting it!

Sandwich: E-Mail!
Woman: E-Mail!? In the fridge!
Sandwich: Oh, yeah, I got this ice box wired!  T-1, 400 megs RAM, fiber optics...
Woman: Honey!