Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

  It'd be too much trouble for me to make it for the 83+ as well because of
some of the VAT stuff - plus the fact that I don't have an 83+ to test it
on. I think the program is over the limit in terms of size for an 83+ ION
program anyway... I'm not sure about that one.
  Just a quick update, though: all the bugs have been sorted out so now I
have 4 more levels to design and a few more little features to put in and
then it's off to the optimisation/testing stage so it should be out in
around a fortnight (hopefully!).
  At the moment the main program file is about 8KB, the level data file (for
the proper game) will be around 5KB (although you can still play external
levels without this file) and external levels are 1627 bytes uncompressed
and 500-600 bytes compressed. Anyways, if you have any more questions, don't
hesitate to ask.

On Fri, 10 Mar 2000 07:57:58 -0500, DoomRater wrote:

>On 10 Mar 00, at 11:16, James Vernon wrote:
>

>There will be 11 standard levels and also a level editor for you to
>make your own external levels. Multiplayer possibilities haven't
>really been addressed yet... that could be a possibility in the future
>although I don't know if I'll ever get around to that. The source code
>for the game and level editor will be released with the program.
>

>Alright... Is it for TI-83+?  If not, I'll have fun converting it!
>
>Sandwich: E-Mail!
>Woman: E-Mail!? In the fridge!
>Sandwich: Oh, yeah, I got this ice box wired!  T-1, 400 megs RAM, fiber
>optics...
>Woman: Honey!

James Vernon
jimbob_v@hotmail.com