Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Could we get back to the subject?

There will be 11 standard levels and also a level editor for you to make
your own external levels. Multiplayer possibilities haven't really been
addressed yet... that could be a possibility in the future although I don't
know if I'll ever get around to that. The source code for the game and level
editor will be released with the program.

On Wed, 8 Mar 2000 07:59:58 -0500, DoomRater wrote:

>On 8 Mar 00, at 11:06, James Vernon wrote:
>

> >Is anyone thinking about making Gauntlet?  Take a simple
> >overhead maze engine, add monsters, generators, doors, etc., then put
> >in an exit.  That shouldn't be too hard...
> >

>I'm making a Gauntlet type game (well I've already made it, I'm just
>making v2.0 at the moment). It's called Alien Breed, you may
>remember
>it from the old Amiga computers. The IBM versions were called
>Tower
>Assault. v2.0 should be ready in early April there's just a few bugs
>to iron out then I have to finish designing the levels and it'll be
>complete!
>
>Will there be customizable levels?  Multiplayer?  If not, mind if I
>have the source?
>Mick Foley Rules!
>
>-The Godfather

James Vernon