Re: A82: Re: Random routine - human reaction times

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Re: Random routine - human reaction times

Sheesh, I didn't say they were exactly the same thing (counter and r).
The "human input factor" makes r just as "truly random" but for a smaller
range of values. It also requires no extra coding on the behalf of the
programmer. So obviously it's not useful in some situations, but as a
_seed_, in the concentration game it should be sufficient.
Now for some nitpicking of my own. "Full z80 speed"? You mean to say
you're filling all 64k with "inc a" or the such?

-Jeremy... who has never used 'r' constructively before, but feels
compelled to defend it ;)