A82: Asm Lessons/ASH 3.1

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Asm Lessons/ASH 3.1

Nice to see the list active with discussions again.  I'm positively,
definitely 100% SURE I WILL LEARN ASM this next few weeks when school is
out.  It's for my benefit anyways because I'll be using Z80 or M6000 in
Microprocessors and Micro Lab next semester, so this'll be a way of
showing off and getting a good head start.  I have Dines Zshell adapted
asm lessons 1-6 and someone hosted by ticalc.org's excellent Ti-82 ASM
Lessons in some funky html like format.  Are there any more lessons out
there?  What I have is great and will teach everything teachable, but if
you guys know of any other good links, please pass 'em along.

BTW: What's the state of ASH 3.1?  Is it available for D/L somewhere?

~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com [text only]
L_Currie@excite.com [files]