Re: A82: Defiance hits 5K

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Defiance hits 5K

>   Hey, someone give a Files member FTP access to the ticalc.org, and let's
>see what happens? :)
>
>  I wonder when people will get over this whole event. Its not like
TI-Files
>downtime is anything new. The new TI-Files newsletter is such crap
>completely emphasizing the whole incident which took place and was
corrected
>in less than 24 hours.

It doesn't really matter how fast they fixed it, try to delete another site
is extremely stupid. TI-Files has been down a lot (I just tried to connect
to them, but couldn't connect), but that is no reason to delete the site. If
they didn't have a backup of the whole site, it could have taken a long time
to correct (which is what I guess Bryan was hoping would happen).

Dines