A82: i'm a stupid moron

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: i'm a stupid moron

I have an 82 with rom 19.0
question 1) I got tasm.exe and converted some of the .asm files to .obj files
with
the line
                              tasm -80 <filename.asm>
then I convert the <filename.obj> to <filename.82p>
with the line
                               prgm82.exe <filename>  (leave off the .obj
extension)
when I send these .82p files to my calc, the crash menu brings their names up
in garbage, for instance
                                       {}CRASH {}
                               Tunnel
                               Zcal
                               12  / 434  03490

                               fgfd 5647m bfg45 gt5656

tunnel and zcal came as .82p files (I didn't need to convert them)
some files I tried this with are donkey.asm, pacman98.asm, worms.asm
why does this happen?   If I'm an idiot please let me know

Question 2) I've downloaded the entire    /text/hardware directory at
ticalc.org and none of the files tell how to accelerate an 82, only an 85.
could someone please tell me the best way to do this (with off-on switch
please)

Question 3)Are there any programs out there that let you construct new
assembly programs on the 82 the same way the 86 has built in (without needing
my pc after an initial transfer)?

Thanks everybody