Re: A82: i'm a stupid moron

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: i'm a stupid moron

This is the batch file that comes with CrASH that automagically compiles
your code for you:

@ECHO OFF
IF %1.==. GOTO Usage
IF NOT EXIST %1.ASM GOTO FileNotFound
TASM -B -80 -Q -R16 %1.ASM
ECHO.
IF ERRORLEVEL 1 GOTO Error
CRPRGM82 %1.OBJ
:DelDone
DEL %1.LST
GOTO Done
:Error
ECHO %1.ASM contains errors!
DEL %1.OBJ
GOTO DelDone
:Usage
ECHO CrASH v1.1 Assembly File compiler
ECHO.
ECHO Usage:
ECHO   %0 [FileName]
ECHO.
ECHO [FileName] is the CrASH ASM source file.  Leave off the ASM
extension.
GOTO Done
:FileNotFound
ECHO File Not Found: %1.ASM
:Done
ECHO.

On Wed, 13 May 1998 19:20:26 EDT Cmutr <Cmutr@aol.com> writes:

>I have an 82 with rom 19.0
>question 1) I got tasm.exe and converted some of the .asm files to
>.obj files
>with
>the line
>                              tasm -80 <filename.asm>
>then I convert the <filename.obj> to <filename.82p>
>with the line
>                               prgm82.exe <filename>  (leave off the
>.obj
>extension)
>when I send these .82p files to my calc, the crash menu brings their
>names up
>in garbage, for instance
>                                       {}CRASH {}
>                               Tunnel
>                               Zcal
>                               12  / 434  03490
>
>                               fgfd 5647m bfg45 gt5656
>
>tunnel and zcal came as .82p files (I didn't need to convert them)
>some files I tried this with are donkey.asm, pacman98.asm, worms.asm
>why does this happen?   If I'm an idiot please let me know

<snip>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]