A82: Re: CENSUS of user's ages...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: CENSUS of user's ages...

 character bitshifting "cya"? boy you're bored...
-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:21:06 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>See inside!

>> Umm... I have one because I do Algebra II and some Calculous <I know
>>  spelled it wrong...>
>
>never done any calculus
>

>>  I did those in 7th grade...  You should get a TI-92 and use its 3d
>surface
>>  plot graphing...  :)
>
>Wow! what a coincidence you did it in seventh grade!!!!!!
>I have a 92...you may have noticed me posting more than usual lately
>on
>A92...of course I don't know 68K and prolly never will...
>

>>  I also have one because like all skaters at my preppy team, like
>>  electronics...well at least some do...and thats for my team only.
>Once you
>>  walk down the hall you can smell cigarate smoke and all...  (this
>is jr
>>  high!)
>
>hehe
>

>>  Btw, the "preppy" team is the gifted team...  :)
>>
>>  >It was "recommended" that we get one in 6th grade...right now I'm
>in
>> seventh
>>  >(I am old for my grade - had 3 years of preschool) and, with a
>group of
>> about
>>  >20, am taking 9th grade math (I couldn't imagine taking this in
>9th grade,
>>  >know why all of you a bored) and we use calcs a lot (right now we
>are
>>  >exploring linear graphs - w00h00).  Just a little inside info.
>>  >and I know (think???) that grant is in a whole bunch of gifted
>classes (
>> from
>>  >our class-schedule thread)
>>  >Hope that explains a lot,
>>  >
>>  >~Adamman
>>  >
>>  >In a message dated 98-03-24 00:27:40 EST, you write:
>>  >
>>  >> I'm just wondering, but why in the world do you guys (Adamman
>and Grant)
>>  >>  have TI-82s if you are so young?
>>  >>
>>  >>  I'm 17, for those of you who still haven't visited
>CrASH_Landing...
>>  >>
>>  >>  Let's get talking about some REAL asm stuff now (I know it's
>fun
>talking
>>  >>  about this kind of stuff, but this IS the assembly-82 list, not
>the
>>  >>  age-discussion list.), okay?  I'm sorry if I'm taking away the
>fun of
>>  >>  being on this list, but that's not the type of stuff everyone
>wants to
>>  >>  read everyday.  Thanks.
>>  >>
>>  >>  > I will be tuning 14 in September...
>>  >>  >
>>  >>  > ~Adamman
>>  >>
>>  >>      [CrASH_Man]
> [...]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]