Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: CENSUS of user's ages... (A82: )

yeah, that book's pretty good... hey, Creasy, how's BellAtlantic.net? i'm
thinking of join them...
-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:29:34 -0500 Creasy <n3ynd@bellatlantic.net>
writes:

>ADAMMAN106 wrote:
>>
>> Sept 21...when's your birthday?  I am learning Perl, know a little
>VB (I mean
>> a LITTLE - based only on my knowledge of TI-BASIC and what my dad
>taught me),
>> TI-BASIC, HTML (not really a language, but I've "programmed" many
>web pages).
>> I made a whole bunch of programs in TI-BASIC, but they were never
>released.
>> At the peak of my TI-BASIC era, asm was available and I immediately
>started
>> programming SameGame (which I was programming in BASIC -
>unsuccessfully - at
>> the time), because I already knew asm (this because I heard about
>the Expander
>> or whatever Mel Tsai made and wanted to get this to the TI-82, so I
>learned
>> asm from the Online Zshell School - though I started w/ Greg
>Parker's Zshell
>> lessons - and my friends all thought I was really weird).  I want to
>learn C
>
>Get learn C in 21 day's. (that's what i'm using)
>
>> really bad, also x86 asm, so I can start making PC games!!!!!!!!!
>> woohoo!!!!!!!!!!
>> Cya...
>>
>> ~Adamman
>>
>> In a message dated 98-03-24 05:06:53 EST, you write:
>>
>> > septermber xx?  which day?
>> >
>> >  Do you program anything adam?
>> >
>> >  (other than 82 asm)  Which progs have you made?
>> >
>> >  >I will be tuning 14 in September...
>> >  >
>> >  >~Adamman
>> >  >
>> >  >In a message dated 98-03-22 21:46:04 EST, you write:
>> >  >
>> >  >> When are you going to be 14?  I just turned 14...  I'm lucky
>that there
>> > are
>> >  >>  so many young people here...they accept the fact that young
>people are
>> >  >>  smart.
>> >  >>
>> >  >>  Adults think I'm doumb...  I told www.mp3.com I wasn't ready
>to reveal
>> > my
>> >  >>  age...they wouldn't think a 14 year old could make a hardware
>mp3
>> player.
>> > ..
>> >  >>
>> >  >>  I will be updating the news page at mp3.com, so check back in
>a few
>> days!
>> >
>> >  >>
>> >  >>  Grant
>> >  >>
>> >  >>  I never do get tired of the 300 or so messages a week telling
>me I am a
>> >  >>  wonderful programmer...  :)
>> >  >>
>> >  >>  >>WOW someone younger than me.  I guess I can reveal my age
>now...
> [...]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: