Re: A82: Greg was right...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Greg was right...

there's no deciphering needed... Bryan's right in saying that I'm right,
so kudos to him.

Bryan-- do you have a relative (female) that worked in the "Petrides"
school or PS 23? (Staten Island)  i saw a familiarity in the name...
don't mind my stupidity (shup Adamman) (shup = shut+up, sort of like
withe = with+the, and bothe = both+the)

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Wed, 25 Mar 1998 15:32:40 EST ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com> writes:

>Of course, Greg is always right!!!!!!!! j/k j/k j/k...decipher
>THAT...j/k hmm
>
>~Adamman

>> Subj:	 A82: Greg was right...
>>  Date:	98-03-25 00:53:27 EST
>>  From:	natrium@cs.byu.edu (Bryan Catanzaro)
>>  Sender:	owner-assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
>>  Reply-to:	assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
>>  To:	assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org
>>

>>  I discovered that my life program was really bloated, and so I have
>>  shrunk it by about 200 bytes and included a stripped down version
>that
>>  has all the features of the original except instructions (766
>bytes).  I
>>  submitted Life 1.1 to ticalc.org and the ti-philes, so it should be
>>  available for download in a few days (i'm not going to bother
>posting it
>>  to the list since so many people have problems extracting
>attachments.)
>>
>>  - Bryan Catanzaro
>>
>>  http://students.cs.byu.edu/~natrium

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: