Re: A82: Shell Analysis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shell Analysis

<<
 Hey dude, I'm not "mad" at you or anything. I'm just,
 y'know, telling you what I think. Anyways, I think that
 this should be a ticalc.org survey question:

 "Are more assembly shells good or bad for a calculator?"

 A) Good
 B) Bad
 C) Undecided/Don't care

 Then we'd have a better idea of what everyone thinks of this, not just
 people like me who talk a lot. :)

 						-Kouri

BAD- we should have one so all programs can be run on it, and maybe make it
work with add on components to suit everyones needs-then everyone can make the
misc. components that can be added to it as .exe files that modify the
program- like AOL upgrades (sort of)