Re: A82: Shell Analysis

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Shell Analysis

Hey dude, I'm not "mad" at you or anything. I'm just,
y'know, telling you what I think. Anyways, I think that
this should be a ticalc.org survey question:

"Are more assembly shells good or bad for a calculator?"

A) Good
B) Bad
C) Undecided/Don't care

Then we'd have a better idea of what everyone thinks of this, not just
people like me who talk a lot. :)

						-Kouri

On Sun, 28 Jun 98 09:28:55 PDT wwd@Callisto.US.Fornax.COM writes:

>Guys,
>
>With the mix of opinions that i have
>recieved about this "idea" of mine, i think
>i will just forget about it.  From BETA
>testing ASH 3.1 i think that it has a ll of
>the math functions necessary for anything.
>Sorry if i made any of you mad expecially
>dines and kouri.  Sorry once again
>
>Will
>
>-------------------------------------
>Name: Will Dempster
>President
>Omegasoft Assembly Productions
>http://members.xoom.com/omegasoft/
>Date: 6/28/98
>Time: 9:28:55 AM
>
>Contact: GoldenEagle_13@hotmail.com
>         or
>         RavenMoss713@mailexcite.com
>For more info on Omegasoft!

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: