A82: Galaxian bug......not found???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian bug......not found???

Barubary-  Are you sure the Galaxian bug is caused by the use of that
display routine? I thought it was but now I'm not so sure. I replaced
the routine with ROM_CALL(DISP_GRAPH) which required changes throughout
the source, but still the bug occured. I originally thought the display
screen routine was the cause of the bug, but that was mainly based on
the fact that the routine was the last common link between Orzunoid and
Galaxian. But it could be something else. Tonight I'll check the sources
for anything similar. Could it be the highscore routine?
  Sam