Re: A82: Drawing a box

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Drawing a box

that's not how you build a thermonuclear device, or even an atom bomb.
that just explodes plutonium all over the place, the explosion won't be
that great.  gosh darnit.
to build an atom bomb:
1)  make two separated chambers that are in line with each other.
2)  make a breakable seal in between the chamber, so that it breaks if
an impact of let's say 5mph (about the speed of a jogger).
3)  in one chamber make a propulsion (spelling?) machine that will blast
whatever material that's in that chamber into the other chamber.
4)  place uranium (the stablest you can find) into the opposite chamber
you placed the propulsion.  dig a hole out of the top facing the other
chamber.  be careful when handling uranium, most common side effects are
dizziness, faintspells, cancer of hands, headaches, and sometimes a
stomacheache.
5)  place the exact size of plutonium that you can fit in the cut  hole
of the uranium (so it fits snuggly--but do not actually place it in the
uranium cavity, this is very dangerous and will cause a nuclear
reaction) into the othe chamber opposite the uranium, and connected to
the propulsion engine.  be careful when handling plutonium for it is
very active, and you should wear at least plastic gloves, if you don't
have plastic gloves a lead suit would be nicer.
6)  enclose the whole machine with a lead insulation or something, but
not plastic, include some sort of timer for the propulsion engine.

to build a thermonuclear device (h-bomb):
1)  place a particle accelerator on one side of the h-bomb.  place at
least about 5 electrons, 5 protons, and 5 neutrons in the particle
accelerator, and start the acceleration.
2)  to accelerate these particles you need to create a high enough
energy, so build a small nuclear generator.  this will need some
uranium.
3)  place as much unstable particles (but not necessarily nuclear, just
unstable to the "edge") into a chamber so that when the timer goes off a
switch will open a gate of the particle accelerator to connect into this
chamber.
4)  just enclose the whole thing

usually the material for explosion is compressed into smaller and
smaller size, as much as possible to create a very unstable substance,
but please don't eat this substance, for it is not food and you may
become ill.  most common side effects were death.

-Rob
ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com
e-mail3:rc_ware@geocities.com
webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html

{{On Thu, 16 Apr 1998 22:48:35 EDT ADAMMAN106 <ADAMMAN106@aol.com>
writes:

>> I also have a question for you:  Are you related to the Rosenbergs
who
were hung (only Americans to be killed in peacetime) for passing on
nuclear bomb information to the Soviets which in turn started the Cold
War?

>uuuuummmmmmmmmmmmm...
>
>~Adamman

Thanks for the ideas guys. As for your question, the answer is yes. In
fact, I sometimes help my dad tinker on the one we keep in our basement.
Here are 10 easy steps to building your own thermonuclear device:1.
First, obtain about 50 pounds (110 kg) of weapons grade Plutonium at
your
local supplier. A nuclear power plant is not recommended, as large
quantities of missing Plutonium tends to make plant engineers unhappy. I
suggest that you contact your local terrorist organization, or perhaps
the Junior Achievement in your neighborhood.2. Please remember that
Plutonium, especially pure, refined Plutonium, is somewhat dangerous.
Wash your hands with soap and warm water after handling the material,
and
don't allow your children or pets to play in it or eat it. Any left over
Plutonium dust is excellent as an insect repellant. You may wish to keep
the substance in a lead box if you can find one in your local junk yard,
but an old coffee can will do nicely.3. Fashion together a metal
enclosure to house the device. Most common varieties of sheet metal can
be bent to disguise this enclosure as, for example, a briefcase, a lunch
pail, or a Buick. Do not use tinfoil.4. Arrange the Plutonium into two
hemispherical shapes, separated by about 4 cm. Use rubber cement to hold
the Plutonium dust together.5. Now get about 100 pounds (220 kg) of
trinitrotoluene (TNT). Gelignite is much better, but messier to work
with. Your helpful hardware man will be happy to provide you with this
item.6. Pack the TNT around the hemisphere arrangement constructed in
step 4. If you cannot find Gelignite, feel free to use TNT packed in
with
Play-Doh or any modeling clay. Colored clay is acceptable, but there is
no need to get fancy at this point.7. Enclose the structure from step 6
into the enclosure made in step 3. Use a strong glue such as "Crazy
Glue"
to bind the hemisphere arrangement against the enclosure to prevent
accidental detonation which might result from vibration or
mishandling.8.
To detonate the device, obtain a radio controlled (RC) servo mechanism,
as found in R.C. model airplanes and cars. With a modicum of effort, a
remote plunger can be made that will strike a detonator cap to effect a
small explosion. These detonator caps can be found in the electrical
supply section of your local supermarket. I recommend the
"Blast-O-Matic"
brand because they are no deposit-no return.9. Now hide the completed
device from the neighbors and children. The garage is not recommended
because of high humidity and the extreme range of temperatures
experienced there. Nuclear devices have been known to spontaneously
detonate in these unstable conditions. The hall closet or under the
kitchen sink will be perfectly suitable.10. Now you are the proud owner
of a working thermonuclear device! It is a great ice-breaker at parties,
and in a pinch, can be used for national defense.Final note: Unless you
are a retard, you will know I was just joking. The 10 steps above were
taken from The Journal of Irreproducible Results. :D