From: David Eriksson/2GooD Productions <david@2goodsoft.com>
To: assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org <assembly-82@lists.ticalc.org>
Date: 6. november 1997 22:19
Subject: A82: On-calc editing

>Hi,
>
>Whatever on-calc editor anyone wastes time on making, it's still much
easier to develop on the PC.

>And if I had the time, I would do what Dines Justesen has already begun
doing, as far as I understand: try to find how all functions of the
calculator can be reached from asm. If I knew all about how to manipulate
the OPs etc I could make nice "scientific" applications that are now in
BASIC, like second degree solving.

>And the built-in menu function is really neat, and in basic only a "lite"
version is available, I'd sure like to know the assembly interface ti's own
functions use to make menus. But I'll save my tries it until I find time,
until then I sure hope some people can use their time for other things than
gaming... ;-)