A82: Re: Info wanted (Dines) <AND> assembly programmers? where?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Re: Info wanted (Dines) <AND> assembly programmers? where?

>The 82 can compete with the 83 if teh
>programs are made.

Recently I had the pleasure of playing spaze on the 83, and it seemed to run
slower than the 82 ver. Now this could of been b/c of simple timer routines,
but if it wasn't that would mean 82 asm is faster than 83, allbeit a few
ns... probably b/c of the way each is accessed....
Overall I still agree that the 82 can compete with the 83, we just need more
games. Maybe we should start a list of games people ARE making, not just
want to make, think they can make, or stuff like that, or maybe not, since
if the authors posted they were making something they might get annoyed with
all the questions about when it was going to be done...
Anyway, just  a few thoughts....

-- Badman

badman@velocity.net
http://www.velocity.net/~badman/ti82hq - Badman's TI-82 HQ