A82: Core Wars

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Core Wars

In my opinion, Core Wars is one of the best games on the planet.  As for its
conection to the TI82 world-there is none.  I just finished a TI82-BASIC
version (Boo, Hisssss; I know) and it runs likes sludge (What more to be
expected).  Well, to get to the point, we might as well get a competition
going on, or something to that sort in which people can make programs that
fight other programs in (and I stress this part) a controlled zone.  Now how
hard could this be, taking into account that the entire Core system only has
10 absolute'y necessary functions, and even that is stretching it.  For those
of you who know what I'm talking about, show some interest, will you.  For
the rest of you who want more info, let me know and I would be glad to fill
you in!!

TRONIK