[TI-M] Re: Spam on this list

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: Spam on this list

Are you trying to unsub$cribe from this list?
Instructions are at http://www.ticalc.org/community/lists/

I copy-pasted the instructions below:
==============================
To unsub$cribe from a list on lists.ticalc.org, send an email
from the address you used when you sub$cribed (this is
important!) to:

ecartis@lists.ticalc.org

Leave the subject line empty, and in the body of the
message, type:

UNSUB$CRIBE (listname)

where (listname) is the name of the mailing list you want
to unsub$cribe from. You should momentarily receive
confirmation from the mailing list server that you have
been successfully unsub$cribed.

(The dollar sign is there to make sure listar doesn't kick
me, you should read an "s" everywere you see a "$".)

Hope that helps,
Rob van Wijk