[TI-M] Re: complex matrixs etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: complex matrixs etc.

> i can do it manually but i thought in such a Calc must be function
> that do it for me (faster, better etc) and i found it ;)

There is actually a built-in function for that? Well, now I understand
why we weren't allowed to use an 89 on our finals. :)

> i saw few code for some programs, seems it's not so hard to write a
> program, but i dont have time now to learn programing TI. Just learning
> using it is sometimes very time-consuming.

Have you ever programmed in a "normal" Basic (Q(uick) Basic, Visual
Basic)? In that case just read the manual, chapter 17 (programming)
and you can start immediately. If you have any non-trivial programming
experience, it won't be too time consuming. (Getting really good at it,
and learning how to optimize will be, but making a working program
isn't.)

> Zupa

Grtz,
Rob van Wijk