[TI-M] Re: complex matrixs etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: complex matrixs etc.

Hi!

robvanwijk> Well, what calc do you use? Since you're referring to expand() I guess it's
robvanwijk> for an 89/92.

i use TI89

robvanwijk> I don't have any experience with those models, so I'm afraid
robvanwijk> I can't help you there. Maybe someone else on this list can? Anyway, if you
robvanwijk> can do it manually,

i can do it manually but i thought in such a Calc must be function
that do it for me (faster, better etc) and i found it ;)

robvanwijk>  making a program for it shouldn't be all that hard.

i saw few code for some programs, seems it's not so hard to write a
program, but i dont have time now to learn programing TI. Just learning
using it is sometimes very time-consuming.

robvanwijk>  If I
robvanwijk> can help you on the maths side, just let me know.

Thanks :)

Zupa

Follow-Ups: References: