Re: TI-M: RE:Calc 2

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: RE:Calc 2

A lot of people find calc II the hardest class they ever take in
college.  Some people find it moderate to easy.  It's really a matter of
your relative comfort level, and how well calc ii's material is consonant
with your personality.

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager