Re: TI-M: Re: Calc 2 Curriculum

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Re: Calc 2 Curriculum

That is quite a big jump for anyone.  AB does not cover
Convergent/Non Sequences and
Series as well as power series, and lots of other fun things that are
quite important in math.  Calc 2 covers these.  Calc 3 doesn't.  So you
are losing a lot when that happens.

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager

On Tue, 12 Sep 2000, Dan Leet wrote:

> most of calc 2 will be review.  my district is experimenting this year
> putting AP-AB kids right into calc 3, but it's too big a jump for me.
> you'll be thankful for the practice!

Follow-Ups: References: