Re: TI-M: Calc 2 Curriculum

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Calc 2 Curriculum

Calc AB should coorespond roughly to a first semester calculus course
Calc BC should coorespond roughly to a first and second semester calculus
course.

The usual grey area is integration by parts.  Some calc classes in college
teach it in the first semester.  Indeed, the AB used to have integration
by parts, but now it is reserved to BC.

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager