Re: TI-M: Re: Math Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Re: Math Help

Frankly I am sick of hearing people complain about their teachers.  It's
time people take responsibility for their own education and stop acting as
if a bad teacher precludes learning.  If you have a bad teacher, it does
suck, but unless you want to fall further and further behind you really
need to compensate by either reading the book (or additional
books) or asking others for help (which you did).  But frankly, the kinds
of questions you asked are generally those which are addressed in
pre-calculus.  While some of them don't really come up in calculus again
(like angle of inclination etc.) others like trigonometric identities,
general algebraic manipulation, etc. are essential.

-Andy

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager