Re: TI-M: Dimensions

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Dimensions

That's why it's arguably more important that one is able to communicate
and explain one's ideas in such a way that they are clear to others.
History supports this conclusion too.  If people hadn't been able to
communicate their ideas effectively there would be no way to keep
knowledge alive.  Everything would need to be rediscovered every
generation.  This doesn't negate the fact that certain people have
aptitudes in certain areas, however.

--
Andy Selle <aselle@ticalc.org>
   Programming and System Administration, Survey Editor, Accounts Manager