Re: TI-M: WOW!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: WOW!!!

One small suggestion.. turn your email off of html..

one of the proofs that 1=2.

a=b
a^2 = a*b
a^2 - b^2 = a*b - b^2
(a+b)(a-b) = b*(a-b)
a+b = b
b+b = b
2b = b
2=1

there is another proof that uses logarithms, but I dont remember it offhand.
what is your derivitive proof one?  I dont think i have seen a proof with
derivitives...
garth