TI-M: WOW!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

TI-M: WOW!!!

I suddenly feel humble in the prescence of greatness . . . Yeah right.  I got a 31 on the ACT, 2nd in the school, behind a cheater; not to mention the fact I have 30 credits from AP tests alone as an 17-year old. . .

That's not what I posted for, though.  Does any one have a mathematically legal way to set 1=2?  I have one using derivitves and cancelling the X out, but it's kinda pathetic.  In fact i need to find it for AP class, my class does things like Mindtrap (a good game for those who haven't played it) when we're bored.  Our teacher likes math puzzles, too.

Mark Hazard