Re: TI-M: Math Courses

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Math Courses

At 10:34 PM 5/14/2000 -0400, you wrote:

>It would be nice if my school made another math class above Calculus.  I'm
>sure our teacher could pull it off.  Unfortunately, its not going to happen
>in an overcrowded school where only 2 people could take it...  Dang.

We have multivariable calculus, but you have to travel to the community
college or another school in the district to take it.
This year, only six people wanted to take it district-wide (all six were
from our school) so they didn't offer it.

It's too bad that I didn't get the opportunity to take it; I would have
enjoyed it, too :\

--
Nick Disabato <nickd@ticalc.org> <http://nickd.org>
   News Editor, Featured Programs, Room Service